Scootaround is excited to announce that we have launched Rent A Ride, a new mobility equipment rental platform that allows convention centers, malls, hotels, cruise ships, and other venues to manage all their mobility rentals using one centralized solution. The platform lets guests book equipment rentals in advance or onsite – all with real-time data and reporting.
The Rent A Ride solution is comprised of five different offerings:
- Booking Kiosk: Allows guest to book equipment directly at facility or venue.
- QR Code: Allows guest to quickly book equipment through their smartphone.
- Call Center: Allows guest to reserve equipment over the phone up to a year in advance.
- Online Booking: Allows guest to reserve equipment online up to a year in advance.
- Mobile Manager App: Allows staff to manage orders and scan devices to start/end the rental.
These offerings can be tailored to an organization’s specific requirements. For example, a venue can use Rent A Ride’s suite of applications while still providing the equipment and staff to facilitate mobility rentals themselves. Alternatively, Scootaround can provide a full-service solution where we take care of everything from start to finish, including staffing and devices.
“No mobility rental solution offers more flexibility and customization than Rent A Ride,” said Kerry Renaud, CEO and Managing Director of Scootaround. “Over the past 25 years, Scootaround has built a robust ecosystem that caters to a wide range of mobility needs, providing rentals, sales, repairs, and more. Our Rent A Ride platform is our latest and one of the most exciting additions to this space.”
Rent A Ride is now available to events and venues across North America. Visit https://rentaride.app or book a demo with our team to learn how the platform can help improve your mobility rental service and grow revenue.